This year’s theme encourages people to value mental health with six steps that have been proven to improve wellbeing.
1. Be active – do what you can, enjoy what you do, move your mood
2. Keep learning – embrace new experiences see opportunities surprise yourself
3. Give – your time, your words, your presence
4. Connect – talk, listen be there
5. Take notice – remember the simple things that give you joy
6. Care for our planet – it’s the home we all share
Why not host an event at your workplace?
Check out https://www.qldmentalhealthweek.org.au/get-involved/ for ideas.